The software and other technology components of this Web site are © 2002-2011, Vaporstock Inc. or its affiliates and suppliers. The contents of this Web site are © 2002, Vaporstock Inc., or their respective affiliates and suppliers. All rights reserved.
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied or otherwise has been made available through this Web site or our systems or network in a way that constitutes infringement under the Copyright Act, please provide the following information to our designated agent for receipt of notification of claimed infringement (to ensure that your notification complies with the requirement of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Upon notice of alleged copyright infringement, we will proceed as dictated by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C.A. § 512).